1.13.2014

Fall Colors









Fall Colors

You could never clearly separate fall and winter in Hong Kong. Sometimes it might be freezing out there, but sometimes it could be really warm sometimes, especially when there is abundant sunlight. Last week I went to a park, and surprisingly there are red leaves on tree! It just feels like "Autumn" is back in January. I decided to wear a denim shirt with a checked skorts(shorts with a fabric panel resembling a skirt covering the front), and paired with my vintage oxford shoes. Autumn should be all about College Style, isn't it? My favorite item from this outfit is the leather watch which I stole from my brother - vintage and classy, for sure this will become one of my fav accessories from now on.

So, what's your must-have college style outfit item?



( Denim Shirt - H&M / Checked Skort - Zara / Clutch - Lianca Central)

No comments:

Post a Comment