1.20.2014

Cozy Blue








Cozy Blue

If you read my outfit post regularly, you might have noticed that I actually like blue a lot. When I put on something in blue, the feeling of "That's it!" instantly comes. And at that moment, you know you could never leave your wardrobe without any blue items. Another items I'm addicted to is oversized clothes - oversize coat, oversize sweater, oversize tee or shirt and oversize pants... Oversized clothes are extremely comfortable, and it can easily achieve a stylish look. People may think that, only tall people could carry oversized clothes without looking baggy, but it's not true. Here are some useful tips for how to wear oversized clothes.
It is all about Proportions and Balance! Which means, if I decided to wear an oversized coat, I will keep the other things fit, like here I paired a skinny jeans to balance out the outfit. Sometimes if I want to add some height, I would pair with heels like ankle boots or pump shoes. Also, I'll make sure I've keep other things clean and stylish, so the oversized item will be the statement piece.

What is your pick of oversized clothes? And how do you wear it?




( Oversized Trench Coat - Vintage / Sweater - Vintage / Scarf - Zara / Sneakers - Nike )

No comments:

Post a Comment