2.24.2014

Classic Winter








Classic Winter

The cold days were really long in the last few weeks. Everyday I have to wear many layers of clothes to keep myself warm, especially a warm scarf - the inevitable item in my everyday outfit. However, in this winter, instead of scarf, another item I love the most is the turtleneck knit sweater. When I am wearing a turtleneck top, I tuck my hair into the top so I would look like having a short hair, and it is super warm also! Have you tried this trick before so as to keep yourself warm?

-

I'm so sorry that I've missed two weekly outfit post in this month because I was busy with other projects and stuff. But please stay tuned, something new will be coming really soon! Thank you so much for reading, and I hope you guys have an amazing day. :)


( Wool Coat - Vintage / Knit Turtleneck Sweater - Marks & Spencer / Bag - 3.1 Phillip Lim )

No comments:

Post a Comment